Reasons to sealcoat your driveway/parking lot
Your driveway or parking lot is a significant investment so it is in your best interest to keep it well maintained. Regular application of a high quality sealer provides a solid barrier that preserves the asphalt by protecting against harmful elements such as moisture, oxidation, chemicals, sun exposure and freeze/thaw cycles.
Sealcoating your property also has aesthetic features, freshening your driveway with a rich, black color that adds to your curbside appeal. Simply put, properly maintained asphalt will protect the investment you have in your property, and in the long run, save you money.
At Swenson Sealcoat, we hand apply all sealer, giving you a thicker, more consistent application that, ultimately, increases the life of your sealcoat job.
To ensure our customers complete satisfaction, we:
- Completely clean the property with wire brooms and high-powered blowers.
- Meticulously hand-apply top quality, latex-based sealcoat products with custom brushes.
- Repair major cracks with a commercial grade crack fill (for a nominal fee).
- Provide minor asphalt repairs for an additional charge using commercial grade asphalt patching materials.
- Offer a complete commercial parking lot maintenance package that includes lot cleanup, hot crack fill, sealcoating and lot striping.
- Flag off driveway/park lot entrances -- customers must stay off the finished surface for 24 hours upon completion of the job.
For a free estimate or to discuss your driveway/parking lot asphalt maintenance needs, please contact us at email@example.com or call Scott Swenson at 847-381-4919.